Frustrating, isn’t it?
Everyone seems to know what they’re doing… but you just have no clue.
You don’t know what’s your life purpose. You can’t find a meaningful job that you enjoy. Nothing excites you and every day looks the same.
If you’re feeling lost or stuck, you can get some amazing advice from one the most remarkable figures in modern history.
Steve Jobs, the guru that changed our world with technology, figured out what it means to build a meaningful career and live a fulfilling existence.
Check his powerful words to get some inspiration and give your life a new direction.
1. “For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”
2. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
3. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
4. “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”
5. “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.”
6. “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.”
7. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.”
8. “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful…that’s what matters to me.”
9. “The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.”
10. “Stay hungry. Stay foolish.”
11. “I was worth about over a million dollars when I was 23 and over ten million dollars when I was 24, and over a hundred million dollars when I was 25 and… it wasn’t that important – because I never did it for the money.”
12. “Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… The ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
13. “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.”
14. “You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down.”
15. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”
16. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”